If you’ve ever wanted to try making your desserts at home, but have found yourself intimidated by the idea of following air fryer dessert recipes—or just don’t have time to spend hours cooking—then this list is for you. These 10 amazing air fryer dessert recipes your family will love! Are all simple enough to make on a busy night and taste delicious enough to share with everyone who comes over.
Whether you’re entertaining guests or just want something sweet for yourself as part of your evening snack routine, we’ve got exactly what you need. In addition, we created the greatest air fryer breakfast recipes, you’ve to check them out Here.
- Before we begin, make sure the air fryer is dry and clean, learn How to Clean the Air Fryer in 7 Easy Steps. Also, those 11 Air Fryer Basics to Help You Cook The Perfect Meal.
Air fryer dessert recipes
Let’s get started with the most healthy air fryer dessert recipes:
Coconut Pineapples & Yogurt Dip
Best Coconut air fryer dessert recipes: Servings: 4. Cooking: 10 min. Preparation: 15 min.
- 2 ounces (ca. 76 g) of dried coconut flakes
- 1 mint sprig, finely chopped
- ½ medium-size pineapple
- 8 ounces of vanilla yogurt
- 1. Heat the air fryer to 390 °F.
- 2. Cut the pineapple into chips (sticks) and coat it with the chopped coconut to allow the coconut to stick to them.
- 3. Place the sticks in the fryer basket and cook for about 10 minutes.
- 4. Combine the mint leaves and vanilla yogurt in a mixing bowl. Serve with pineapple sticks.
Coconut oil benefits are fairly amazing. It’s an all-natural healthy fats here are 7 awesome coconut oil facts that everyone should know about!
Stuffed Apple Bake
Best Apple air fryer dessert recipes: Servings: 4. Preparation: 5 min. Cooking: 10 min.
- 4 medium-sized apples, cored
- 6 teaspoons of sugar
- 4 Tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- 2 Tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon of mixed spice
- 1 ½ ounce of mixed seeds
- the zest of 1 lemon
- 1. To prevent the apples from separating while baking, slice the peel with a knife around the diameter.
- 2. Mix the sugar, breadcrumbs, butter, zest, spice, and mixed seeds in a bowl and stuff the apples with the mixture.
- 3. Heat the air fryer at 356°F and bake the stuffed apples for 10 minutes.
Sesame and Poppy Cheese Cookies
The most popular air fryer dessert recipes: Servings: 10. Preparation: 18 min. Cooking: 12 min.
- 7 Tablespoons of Cream
- ¾ cup of grated Gruyère cheese
- 3 teaspoons of milk
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- Paprika powder, 1 teaspoon
- 5.2 ounces of Butter
- 2/3 cup of flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt Toppings: poppy seeds and sesame seeds
- 1. In a mixing bowl, combine the cheese, butter, salt, cream, and paprika until smooth.
- 2. Mix the baking powder and flour and sieve over a flat surface. Place the cheese-butter mixture on top of the flour and knead until a soft dough forms. Roll out the dough until thin, and then cut it into cookie shapes.
- 3. Mix the milk and eggs and use it to coat the cookies using a brush. Sprinkle the poppy and sesame seeds on top of the cookies.
- 4. Place in the air fryer basket and bake at 340 °F for 12 minutes.
Banana Sticks with Sweet Cinnamon
Quick and easy air fryer dessert recipes: Servings: 6-8. Preparation: 15 min. Cooking: 10 min.
- 8 ounces of breadcrumbs
- 8 ripe bananas, peeled and halved
- 7 teaspoons of sugar
- 4 ounces of corn flour
- 3 Tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1. Heat the coconut oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the breadcrumbs for 4 minutes, or until they are slightly brown. Remove from heat and transfer to a shallow dish.
- 2. Roll the bananas first in the corn flour, then dip them in the eggs and lastly in the breadcrumbs to coat.
- 3. Put the bananas in the frying basket. Mix the cinnamon and sugar in a bowl thoroughly and sprinkle the mixture on the bananas to cover them.
- 4. Slide the basket into the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes at 280°F. When finished, brush off any extra crumbs.
Berry and Apricot Crumble
The yummiest air fryer dessert recipes: Servings: 6. Preparation: 10 min. Cooking: 20 min.
- 2½ ounces of butter
- 2 ¼ cups of apricots
- ½ pound of flour
- 8 tablespoons of sugar
- 6 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 5 ½ ounces fresh blackberries Salt to taste.
- Remove the stone from the apricots and chop it into cubes.
- Put them in a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of sugar, the blackberries, and lemon juice, and stir. Pour the mixture onto an oven dish and smooth it out evenly.
- Place the flour in a bowl and add 6 tablespoons of sugar, butter, salt, and a little water, and mix thoroughly. Rub your hands through the ingredients until it is crumbly.
- Heat your air fryer to 390°F.
- Spread the mixture over the fruits and softly press down.
- Put into the air fryer basket and bake for 20 minutes until the crumble appears golden.
Strawberry and Cream Chocolate Cupcake
Servings: 4. Preparation: 30 min. Cooking: 12 min.
- 1 pound of refined flour
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of strawberry sauce
- 6 ounces of icing sugar
- 1 large strawberry, cut into 4
- ½ pound of cream cheese
- 6 ounces of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- ½ lb of hard butter for frosting
- 2 teaspoons of beet powder
- A few crushed colorful chocolates, crushed
- 1. Make a batter by mixing the flour, cocoa, peanut butter, icing sugar, beet powder, and eggs using an electric mixer. Pour the batter into cupcake molds.
- 2. Heat your air fryer for 5 minutes at 360°F. Place the cupcakes in the air fryer and reduce the heat to 340°F. Bake for 12 minutes.
- 3. Remove the cakes from the fryer and set them aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- 4. Combine the icing sugar, hard butter, and vanilla in an electric mixer and whisk until smooth.
- 5. Sprinkle strawberry sauce, crushed chocolates, and a slice of strawberry on top of the cupcakes.
Strawberry Ring Cake
Best Strawberry air fryer dessert recipes: Servings: 4. Preparation: 15 min. Cooking: 30 min.
- 1 egg
- 3 ½ tablespoons of butter
- 3 strawberries, mashed
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2.6 ounces of sugar
- 8 ounces of flour
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- A pinch of salt
- 1. Heat the air fryer to 320°F. Spray the inside of a small ring cake pan with oil spray.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, mix the sugar and butter. Blend in the mashed strawberries, eggs, and maple syrup until smooth.
- 3. Sieve in the flour, cinnamon, and salt and mix to form a batter. Using a spoon, smooth the batter into the ring cake pan. In the air fryer, place the cake pan.
- 4. Bake for 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Chocolate Cake Air fry
Best Chocolate air fryer dessert recipes: Servings: 4. Preparation: 10 min. Cooking: 10 min.
- ½ cup of chopped dark chocolate, melted
- 8 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 5 Tablespoons of sugar
- ½ teaspoon of coffee
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 small lemon, juiced
- 1/3 cup of flour
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1. Add the melted chocolate and the butter and lemon together and mix.
- 2. Put the egg, coffee, and sugar in a mixing bowl and whisk until creamy. Add the chocolate butter mixture and mix. Add and stir the baking powder, flour, and salt. Mix the batter gently.
- 3. Heat your air fryer to 356°F.
- 4. Put the batter into a greased baking dish and place it in the fryer basket. Air fry for 10 minutes or until firm.
Air-Fried Marble Cake
Best afternoon air fryer dessert recipes: Servings: 6. Preparation: 10 min. Cooking: 17 min.
- 7 Tablespoons of caster sugar
- ½ cup of flour sieved
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 5 teaspoons of cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup of butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon of lime juice
- 1. Heat your air fryer to 356°F.
- 2. To make a paste, combine 3 teaspoons of melted butter and 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- 3. Add the sugar to the remaining butter and mix thoroughly. Mix in the eggs, flour, and baking powder until fully combined. Pour in the lime and stir.
- 4. Place a greased baking pan into the air fryer and allow it to heat for a minute.
- 5. Pour some of the batter into the hot pan, then add a layer of the chocolate mixture, followed by the batter, chocolate, and finally the batter. Make a swirl using a skewer.
- 6. Place in the air fryer and bake for 17 minutes. The cake should be cooled while in the pan before removing it.
Easy Chocolate Muffins
My favorite air fryer dessert recipes: Servings: 12 Preparation: 10 min. Cooking: 15 min.
- 1 cup of caster sugar
- 2 cups of self-raising flour
- ¾ cup milk chocolate
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2 medium eggs
- ½ cup butter
- 5 tablespoons of milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence Water
- 1. Preheat the air fryer to 350 F. Combine the flour, cocoa, and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Add butter and rub until a breadcrumb consistency is attained.
- 2. In a small mixing bowl, crack the eggs and add the milk. Add to the large mixing bowl, mixing well.
- 3. Mix in the vanilla extract well, and then thin with water if necessary.
- 4. Use a rolling pin to bash milk chocolate in a sandwich bag until the sizes are all different. Add it to the bowl and mix again.
- 5. Spoon into little bun cases, place in the air fryer, and cook for 9 minutes at 350°F, then 6 minutes at 325°F. Serve!
If you are in the mood for some chicken recipes, but, at the same time, want to avoid the usual deep-fried option, Air Fryer chicken recipes are an excellent alternative that could make you reconsider your thoughts about cooking chicken.