With so many different ways to enjoy your favorite snacks, the air fryer has truly been a game-changer for snack lovers. And if you haven’t been able to get your hands on one just yet, go pick one up! In our minds, there’s no doubt that you’ll find something new to love in your new kitchen gadget. Just keep these 12 air fryer snack recipes handy, and before you know it, you’ll be inventing your own or adding even more delicious alternatives to this list.
Before we proceed, make sure the air fryer is dry and clean. For more detail, read How to Clean an Air Fryer in 7 Easy Steps. Furthermore, check out these 11 Air Fryer Basics to Help You Cook the Perfect Meal.
Air Fryer Snack Recipes:
Let’s get started with the most healthy air fryer snack recipes: Preparation: 30 min. Cooking: 8 min. Servings: 3-4
- 9 ounces of Nacho Chips
- 1 egg, whisked
- 18 medium-sized prawns
- Remove the shell and veins from the prawns, wash
- thoroughly and wipe dry.
- Grind the chips in a bowl until the pieces are small, like breadcrumbs.
- Dip each prawn into the egg, and then coat with the chip crumbs.
- Heat the air fryer to 356°F.
- Put the prawns into the air fryer and cook for 8 minutes. Serve with salsa or sour cream.
If you’ve ever wanted to try making your desserts at home, try these 10 amazing air fryer dessert recipes your family will love! are all simple enough to make on a busy night and taste delicious.
Grilled Cheese Delight
The most popular air fryer snack recipes: Servings: 2. Preparation: 10 min. Cooking: 5 min.
- 4 slices of white bread
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ½ cup sharp
- cheddar cheese
- Preheat the air fryer to 360°F. Place the butter and cheese in two separate bowls.
- Brush the bread with butter on both sides. Place the cheese on two of the four bread pieces.
- Put together the grilled cheese and add it to the air fryer cooking basket.
- Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and turned golden brown.
Roti Prata Mini Sausage Rolls
The easiest air fryer snack recipes: Preparation: 5 min. Cooking: 15 min. Servings: 4
- 1 packet of Roti Prata
- 10 Mini Beef Sausages
- Slice the Prata into triangles. Roll each sausage in a Prata triangle until completely covered.
- Heat your air fryer to 356°F and place the rolls in the fryer basket. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the rolls are crisp, rotating halfway through.
Filo-Covered Apple Pie
The best Apple air fryer snack recipes: Preparation: 20 min. Cooking: 8 min. Servings: 10
- 3 large apples, finely chopped
- 6 teaspoons of sugar
- 6 ounces of melted butter
- 10 sheets of filo pastry
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of flour
- ½ tsp. ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 teaspoons of lemon juice
- In a mixing bowl, combine the apples, flour, lemon juice, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar.
- Unroll the filo dough on a clean surface and brush with butter lightly.
- Spoon some apple filling and place it on the filo sheets about 2″ away from the base. Fold the sheet’s base and then a third of its length over the filling.
- Roll the filo sheet around the filling to make a triangular shape, coating the edges with butter.
- Brush the filo triangles with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar on top.
- Heat your air fryer to 320°F and cook the apple pies in batches for 8 minutes, depending on the size. Remove them when they appear light brown and crisp. Serve while warm.
Remember: breakfast is the most important meal of the day, We collected those 10 breakfast air fryer recipes that will make your mornings better than ever!
The yummiest air fryer snack recipes: Preparation: 5 min. Cooking: 10 min. Servings: 2
- 2 slices of Cheddar Cheese
- 2 bread rolls
- ½ pound of ground beef
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 Tablespoons of melted butter
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- Heat your air fryer to 390°F.
- Make two patties out of the ground meat. Sprinkle with pepper and salt.
- Slice the bread rolls from the center and place each patty in them.
- Cook for 11 minutes with the burgers in the cooking basket. Add the cheddar cheese to the patties and cook for another 1 minute until the cheese melts.
Puff Pastry Banana Rolls
The best banana air fryer dessert recipes: Servings: 3. Preparation: 10 min. Cooking: 10 min.
- 2 puff pastry sheets
- 3 medium-sized bananas, peeled
- Cut the pastry sheets into thin strips. Twine two strips together to form a cord. Make as many cords as needed.
- Wind the cords around the bananas until the entire banana is coated with pastry.
- Heat your air fryer to 356°F and cook the wrapped bananas for about 10 minutes, until golden.
Suggestion: If you like chicken, you should try those air fryer chicken recipes.
Curried Veggie Samosa
Preparation: 15 min. Cooking:10 min. Servings: 3
- 2 big peeled potatoes, cooked in salted water, and mashed potatoes
- 3 sheets of puff pastry
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. grated ginger
- 1/2 cup carrot, diced
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet, sauté the onion, carrots, garlic, and ginger until soft, then add to the mashed potatoes.
- Add the spices, the green peas, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the puff pastry sheets into quarters, then make circular shapes from each quarter.
- Place two tablespoons of filling into each pastry circle and moisten the edges with water. Fold the pastry in half and seal the edges well using a fork.
- Preheat the air fryer to 390°F. Fry samosas in batches for 5 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
Crunchy sweet potato sticks
Best sweet potato air fryer snack recipes: Preparation: 5 min. Cooking: 10 min. Servings: 1
- 1 medium-sized sweet potato
- Salt to taste.
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of aioli
- Heat your air fryer to 200° F.
- Cut the sweet potato into sticks and toss in the coconut oil.
- Place the potato sticks into the cooking basket and fry for 10 minutes until they turn crisp.
- Add the salt and serve with aioli.
Nowadays, you can air fry nearly anything. Why would you not want to? Before you jump on the bandwagon, discover the 7 wrong foods we cook in the air fryer.
Syrupy Buttered Figs With Mascarpone
Best Figs air fryer snack recipes: Preparation: 10 min. Cooking: 5 min. Servings: 4
- 2 Tablespoons of butter
- 5.2 ounces of Mascarpone
- 1 teaspoon of rose water
- 8 figs
- 1½ ounces of maple syrup
- Toasted almonds
- Preheat the air fryer to 350° F.
- Cut the top of the figs vertically and horizontally to form a cross and squeeze the bottom lightly to open.
- Put a small lump of butter into each fig and place it in a dish. Drizzle the maple syrup over the figs.
- Place the dish into the air fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes, until soft.
- Pour the rosewater into the mascarpone and stir. Place a spoonful in each serving and sprinkle the almonds on top.
Corn Tortilla Chips
Quick and easy air fryer snack recipes: Preparation: 1 min. Cooking: 6 min. Servings: 3
- 6 teaspoons of vegetable oil
- 8 Corn Tortillas
- Salt to taste.
- Heat the air fryer to 390°F.
- Using a knife, cut out shapes from the tortillas. Using a pastry brush, coat the tortillas with oil.
- Cook for 3 minutes with half of the tortilla in the frying basket. Do the same with the second batch until all the chips are ready. Serve hot with sauce and salt.
Note: If you are using aluminum foil in your air fryer, learn about the benefits and disadvantages of doing so.
Air-Fried Banana Chips
My favorite air fryer snack recipes: Preparation: 15 min. Cooking: 15 min. Servings: 4
- 3 medium-sized bananas, peeled
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon of Chaat masala seasoning
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Add ½ cup of water and a pinch of salt to the turmeric powder. Slice the bananas into the turmeric mixture to prevent them from turning black and give them a yellow color. Soak the bananas for 10 minutes, and then drain and dry them.
- Heat your air fryer to 356°F for 5 minutes.
- Add the oil to the chips and toss lightly. In the air fryer, cook for 15 minutes. Remove the food from the fryer and add the salt and seasoning. Serve immediately or keep in an airtight container.
Air-Fried Rosemary Chips
The last The air fryer snack recipes: Preparation: 40 min. Cooking: 30 min. Servings: 4
- 2 teaspoons of finely chopped rosemary
- 4 russet potatoes
- 3 teaspoons of olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Peel potatoes and slice them into thin chips. Soak them in water for 30 minutes, drain, and then pat dry with a paper towel.
- Heat your air fryer to about 330°F.
- Pour the olive oil into the potato chips and toss until all the potatoes are coated.
- Put the potatoes into the fryer basket and air fry for 30 minutes, until golden and crisp. Shake often during cooking to ensure the potatoes are evenly cooked.
- Remove from the fryer, add the rosemary and salt, and toss to mix.
At the end of the day, there’s no denying that an air fryer is going to provide you with an interesting and different way to have some fun with your snacks. It’s hard to deny that a hot air-popped snack may not match your favorite bag of chips, but they can certainly be tasty in their own right—and you can even try out something new by making one of the air fryer snack recipes above. Plus, if you try to make something yourself, you’ll likely find it easier to save some money along the way over the long haul.