Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It sets the tone for how you will feel and react for the rest of the day. But not everyone has enough time to prepare a healthy breakfast or doesn’t even have time to make it to a restaurant.
So, if you are looking for some quick and easy air fryer recipes, then this article is just what you need!
Below we have compiled a list of 10 breakfast air fryer recipes that will make your mornings better than ever!
Before we begin, make sure your air fryer is clean. Learn How to Clean the Air Fryer in 7 Easy Steps
Breakfast Air Fryer Recipes
01 Quick ‘N’ Easy Air-Fried Scrambled Egg
One of the most popular air fryer recipes: Servings: 2. Cooking preparation: 2 min. Time of cooking: 20 min.
Ingredients: 2 eggs
¾ tablespoon unsalted butter Pepper and salt to taste Tomatoes, mushrooms, or cheese (optional)
1. Whisk eggs into a bowl.
Preheat the air fryer at 140°F for about 5 minutes.
2. Melt the butter in the preheated air fryer, tilting the pan to spread out evenly.
3. Now, pour the egg into the air fryer at 140°F for 10 minutes. Add your other ingredients, such as tomatoes, mushrooms, and cheese, if using.
4. Whisk every few minutes until fuzzy and yellow.
5. Serve an egg, top it on toast, and enjoy with milk.
02 Extra-Crunchy Breakfast Casserole
One of the delicious air fryer recipes: Cooking time: 30 min. Servings: 3-4. Preparation: 2 min.
6 ounces of raw, sweet sausage, removed from the casings
½ cup of bread crumbs
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, a pinch of salt, and pepper
1. Preheat the air fryer to 350°F. Cook the fresh sausage on medium-high heat for 10 minutes, breaking it up with a wooden spoon to prevent clumping. removing and setting aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until light and fluffy. Combine half of the bread crumbs, half of the cheese, the cooked sausage meat, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Place in a baking dish and top with the remaining bread crumbs and grated cheese.
3. Place the baking dish in the air fryer basket, and set the timer for 20 minutes. Take out, serve, and enjoy!
03 Parmesan and Pesto Twists
Time of cooking: 25 minutes. Servings: 4. Preparation: 10 minutes.
Discover the secret to perfect cooking: 11 Air Fryer Basics to Help You Cook The Perfect Meal
12 ounces of packed buttery puff pastry
1.8 ounces of Cream Cheese
3 teaspoons of flour
¼ cup of basil pesto
1 egg, whisked
1.8 ounces of grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat your air fryer to 460°F.
2. Roll the butter puff pastry into a rectangular shape on a lightly floured board.
3. Divide into two from the middle, spread the pesto and cream cheese on one half, and place the other half on top.
4. Cut the sandwich in half from the middle, then cut each rectangular piece into 0.4″ thick strips.
5. Twist the strips and pull slightly to make them longer. Coat the twists with the egg and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese using a pastry brush.
6. Place in the air fryer for only about 25 minutes, or until risen and golden.
04 Air Fried French Toast
One of my favorite air fryer recipes: Preparation: 4 minutes Cooking time: 6 minutes. Servings: 4
More air fryer recommendations: Discover 7 Wrong Foods We Cook In The Air Fryer
2 slices of sourdough bread
1 tablespoon of butter
1 teaspoon of liquid vanilla
3 teaspoons of honey
2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt and berries
1. Preheat the air fryer to 356°F.
2. Pour the vanilla into the eggs and whisk to mix. Spread the butter all over the bread and dip it in the eggs to absorb it.
3. Cook the bread in the air fryer basket for 3 minutes. Cook for a further 3 minutes on the different sides.
4. Transfer to a plate, top with yogurt and berries, and sprinkle with honey.
05 Wheat and Seed Bread
Cooking time: 18 min. Servings: 4. Preparation: 70 min.
3 ½ ounces of flour
1 teaspoon of yeast
1 teaspoon of salt
3½ounces of wheat flour and ¼ cup of pumpkin seeds
1. Mix the wheat flour, yeast, salt, seeds, and plain flour in a large bowl. Stir in ¾ cup of lukewarm water, and keep stirring until the dough becomes soft.
2. Knead the dough for another 5 minutes, or until it becomes elastic and smooth. Form into a ball, then put a plastic bag over it. Allow it to rise for 30 minutes.
3. Heat your airfryer to 392°F.
4. Transfer the dough to a small pizza pan and place it in the air fryer. Bake for 18 minutes until golden. Take it out and let it cool on a wire rack.
06 Oatmeal muffins
Cooking time: 15 minutes. Servings: 2-4. Preparation: 5 minutes.
Do you use Aluminum Foil? Discover: 08 Pros and Cons for Using Aluminum Foil in the Air Fryer
3½ ounces of oats
3-ounce butter, melted
1/2 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 cup icing sugar.
pinch of baking powder.
1 tablespoon raisins Cooking spray.
1. Combine sugar and butter until soft. Whisk together the eggs and vanilla essence. Add it to the sugar/butter mix until soft peaks form.
2. In another dish, mix the flour, raisins, baking soda, and oats. Include it in the mixture of components.
3. Fill the muffin molds with the batter mixture after gently spraying them with cooking spray. Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
4. Put the muffin tins into the air fryer tray. Let it cook for 12 minutes. Cool, serve, and enjoy!
07 French toast delights
One of the easiest air fryer recipes: Preparation: minutes Cooking time: minutes Servings: 2
4 bread slices
2 Tablespoons of butter
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Pinch the ground cloves.
Nutmeg pinch Maple syrup with icing sugar, to be served.
1. Preheat the air fryer to 350°F. Whisk together eggs, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a bowl. Butter the sides of each bread slice and cut into strips.
2. Soak the buttered bread strips in the egg mixture, one after the other, and arrange on the tray. (Cook in two batches, if necessary).
3. Cook for 2 minutes and then remove the strips. Coat both sides of the bread strips lightly with cooking spray. Place the tray back into the air fryer and cook another 4 minutes, checking to ensure they are cooking evenly.
4. Remove the bread from the AirFryer once it’s golden brown. Add some icing sugar and maple syrup to drizzle.
08 Milky Semolina Cutlets
One of the yummiest air fryer recipes: Servings: 2. Preparation: 45 min. Cooking time: 15 minutes
3 Tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 cup of Semolina
12 ounces of chopped mixed veggies (of your choosing);
2½ pounds of milk
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper, ground
1. Heat the milk by pouring it into a saucepan. Add the mixed vegetables and allow them to cook until they are soft, for about 3 minutes.
2. Add the semolina after you’ve added the pepper and salt. Cook until the mixture thickens; this will take about 10 minutes.
3. Spread the semolina mixture on a flat plate that has been greased with oil. To make it firm, chill for about 4 hours.
4. Heat the air fryer to 350°F.
5. Take out of the fridge and cut into round, flat forms. Place the cutlets in the air fryer after brushing them with oil.
6. Cook for 10 minutes. Serve hot with your preferred sauce.
09 Garlic and Cheese Bread Rolls
Preparation: 10 minutes Cooking time: 5 minutes. Servings: 2
8 Tablespoons of grated cheese
6 teaspoons of melted butter
Garlic Bread Spice Mix
2 bread rolls
1. Slice the bread rolls from the top in a crisscross pattern, but
not cut through at the bottom.
2. Brush the tops of the bread rolls with melted butter before stuffing them with all the cheese. The rolls are covered in the garlic mixture.
3. Heat the air fryer to 350°F. Place the rolls into the basket and cook until the cheese is melted about 5 minutes.
10 Rarebit Air-Fried Eggs
Preparation: 5 minutes Cooking time: 5 minutes. Servings: 2-4
4 slices of sourdough,
1/3 cup of ale
1½ cups cheddar, grated
1 teaspoon of mustard powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
Black pepper to taste
2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
1. Fry the eggs, sunny side up, and set them to one side. Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
2. The cheddar, ale, paprika, mustard powder, and Worcestershire sauce should all be combined in a bowl.
3. Each sourdough slice is spread with the cheddar mixture on one side alone. Bread pieces should be placed in the Air Fryer tray. About 3 minutes of cooking time will result in light brown.
4. Add some pepper to taste and top the rarebits with cooked egg.
I hope you like these 10 breakfast air fryer recipes!