Just because it’s a simple meal doesn’t mean it has to be boring. We’ve rounded up seven of our most delicious air fryer fish recipes, so you can make your family happy with something healthy and delicious.
Healthy fish recipes are an easy way to incorporate more fish into your diet. Fish is a great source of protein and has a variety of health benefits.
Fish is a great source of protein, which makes it an ideal choice for those looking to increase their daily intake of this important nutrient. In addition to being high in protein, fish is also low in calories and contains no saturated fat.
Fish is also rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which can help support heart health by lowering LDL cholesterol levels and decreasing blood pressure.
Fish may help reduce the risk of certain cancers such as colorectal cancer and breast cancer by reducing inflammation in the body.
Fish can also help reduce the risk of obesity, cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, and stroke due to their ability to lower triglycerides (a type of fat found in the bloodstream).
If you’ve never used an air fryer before, don’t worry. We’ll give you the basics to help you get started. We’ll cover everything from how to use an air fryer to what foods we can’t cook in it and how to clean the air fryer in 7 easy steps.
Air Fryer Fish Recipes:
Steamed Salmon & Dill Dip
The highest-protein air fryer fish recipes: Servings: 2. Preparation: 15 min. Cooking time: 10 min.
- ¾ pound of salmon, cut in half.
- 8 tablespoons of sour cream
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 6 teaspoons of finely chopped dill
- 8 Tablespoons of Greek Yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Heat your air fryer to 285°F. Add a cup of cool water to the base of your air fryer.
- Olive oil and salt should be applied to each piece of salmon.
- Place in the fryer basket and cook for about 11 minutes.
- While cooking the fish, mix the sour cream, salt, yogurt, and dill in a bowl.
- Remove the fish from the air fryer and garnish with a pinch of dill, and serve with the dill dip.
If you’ve ever wanted to try making your desserts at home, try these 10 amazing air fryer dessert recipes your family will love! are all simple enough to make on a busy night and taste delicious.
Coconut-coated fish cakes with mango sauce
The yummiest air fryer fish recipes: Servings: 4. Preparation: 20 min. Cooking: 14 min.
- 18 ounces of white fish fillet
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 mango, peeled, cubed
- 4 tablespoons of ground coconut
- ½ ounce of parsley, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon of ground fresh red chili
- 1 lime, juice, and zest
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Combine the mango cubes with ½ ounce of parsley, ½ teaspoon of minced chile, and half of the lime juice and zest.
- Puree the fish in a food processor with the salt, egg, remaining lime zest, lime juice, and chile. Add the remaining parsley, 2 tablespoons of coconut, and green onions.
- Place the extra coconut in a small bowl. Using the fish mixture, form 12 cakes in a circle. To coat the cakes, place them in the coconut.
- Put half of the cakes into the fryer basket and bake for 7 minutes at 356°F. When the cakes are golden, remove them and bake a second batch.
- Serve the cakes with mango salsa.
Salmon and potato fishcakes
One of the most trending air fish recipes: Servings: 4. Preparation: 63 min. Cooking: 7 min.
- 14 ounces of potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 4 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- ½ pound of cooked and shredded salmon
- ¼ cup of flour
- 1 ounce of capers
- 1 lemon zest; pepper and salt as desired.
- Oil spray
- Mix the mashed potatoes with the salmon, capers, parsley, and zest. Stir thoroughly after adding the salt and pepper.
- Mold into cakes and coat with flour. Refrigerate for an hour until firm.
- Preheat the air fryer to 356°F.
- Spray the fishcakes with oil before placing them in the air fryer basket and baking for around 7 minutes.
Remember: breakfast is the most important meal of the day, We collected those 10 breakfast air fryer recipes that will make your mornings better than ever!
Air-fried crumbed fish
Quick and easy air fryer fish recipes: Servings: 2. Preparation: 10 min. Cooking: 12 min.
- 4 fish fillets (3.5 oz.
- 4 Tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 lemon, to serve
- Preheat the air fryer to 350° F. Stir in the breadcrumbs until they are crumbled and loose.
- Dip the fish fillets into the egg, brush off the excess, and then coat fully and evenly with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place in the air fryer and cook for 12 minutes. Serve with lemon.
Salmon and Potato Patties
Perfect air fryer fish recipes for dinner: Servings: 8. Preparation: 10 min. Cooking: 29 min.
- 7 ounces of salmon
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 3 russet potatoes (about 4.7 ounces each) peeled, chopped
- 1 egg, whisked
- 4 ounces of parboiled and drained frozen veggies
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of dill.
- Salt to taste.
- Oil spray
- Cook the chopped potatoes in boiling water for 10-12 minutes. Drain off the water completely. Mash the potatoes with a wooden mixer and place them in a refrigerator to cool.
- Heat your air fryer to 356°F for 5 minutes. Grill the fish for five minutes. Remove and flake the salmon using a fork.
- Remove the salmon, vegetables, salt, pepper, dill, and parsley from the refrigerator and stir them into the mashed potatoes. Add the whisked egg and stir.
- Form into 8 patties, then roll in the breadcrumbs. Apply oil spray to the patties to coat them with oil.
- They should be cooked for 12 minutes or until golden in the air fryer. You may serve a salad with mayo and lemon.
If you enjoy chicken, you should try those air fryer chicken recipes.
Cod Fish Nuggets
My favorite air fryer fish recipes :Servings: 4. Preparation: 15 min. Cooking: 10 min.
- 1 pound cod, cut lengthwise into strips of 1 inch by 2.5
- For the breading:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ¾ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 pinch of salt
- In a food processor, combine the Panko, breadcrumbs, olive oil, and salt.
- Separate the panko mixture, flour, and eggs into three bowls.
- Place the cod pieces in the flour, eggs, and breadcrumbs, pressing hard to adhere the breadcrumbs to the fish. Shake any excess breadcrumbs off.
- Add the cod nuggets to the cooking basket and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until golden brown.
Fried Fish with Onions
One of the most popular air fyer fish recipes: Servings: 2. Preparation: 40 min. Cooking: 40 min.
- ½ pound fish fillets, wash & cubed
- ½ onion, minced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 1 ½ tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- Marinate fish cubes with salt for 30 minutes. Preheat the air fryer to 390 F. Layer the fish with oil, and place it in the air fryer. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the oil, chili paste, onion, and garlic to a small pan. Cook for 5 minutes, or until the onions are transparent, over medium heat.
- Remove the fish from the air fryer, and place it in the pan. Now, combine the water, soy sauce, sugar, salt, and vinegar in a mixing bowl. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and leave to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Finally, set the heat to high. Remove when the sauce thickens.
Nowadays, you can air fry nearly anything. Why would you not want to? Before you jump on the bandwagon, discover the 7 wrong foods we cook in the air fryer.